Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTFE Tape

Options
  • 18-10-2009 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi, I read this explanation on the forum:

PTFE tape Most people will double take at this entry. Trust me it isnt that bad, and not in the slightest bit kinky. Simply put, you get a piece of jewelry (preferably something long with no flares, ask for a no flare tunnel) and wrap some tape around it, maybe one or two rotations. Once your ears are used to this you can size up again if you so wish.
    This is by far the best method to use for many reasons. Its cheap, you only need to buy jewelry once for whatever you are stretching. You are in control totally and dont have to size up in 1mm jumps. Due to this its a lot easier on your ears than the other methods outlined, leading to healthier lobes and a happier you at the end of the day!

Now I am probably the only one here but I have absolutely no clue what this means.

Appearently I am supposed to put tape around a piece of jewlery but what happens after that? Putting jewlery in with tape around it? Putting the tape around it when its in? What kind of tape? How does that stretch my ears?

Unfortunately, the search function is disabled and the thread is at least 11 pages long so looking for that particular information is very hard.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

You take the jewellery out, put one wrap of tape around it. Ptfe is commonly known as plumbers tape

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DhalsimHibiki

Thanks a lot. Really couldnt imagine anything under the description :-/

Advertisement