Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Civil War Book

Options
  • 18-10-2009 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine has written a book about Donegal during the civil war. It is the first part of a trilogy dealing with the experiences in the county during this troubled phase of our national history.
    The book is called "The Donegal Awakening" and is by a Letterkenny man called Liam Diver, it may be under the name O Dubhir or whatever the correct Irish translation of that name. It is published by Mercier Press.
    This is not a plug for me, I'm just trying to help out a friend and local author and maybe some people on here would be interested in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

The book is called "The Donegal Awakening" and is by a Letterkenny man called Liam Diver, .

Letterkenny, eh? I thought all the Divers in Donegal, where the name is not uncommon, came from Muff.

:D

(Bet your friend has never heard that one before,:pac::pac::pac:)

Advertisement