Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Joystick for FSX?

Options
  • 18-10-2009 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking for a good joystick for FSX. A lot of joysticks seem to be aimed towards Combat Sims, but that's not what I'm looking forward. I also don't want a yoke. Any recommendations? Thanks!

J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

Im still using my Microsoft Precision 2 from 8 years ago :D . I also have the saitek pro flight yoke which you say you dont want.

The saitek X52 PRO gets good reviews.
    131-01-05966.gif

Logitech also have a new combo out. The G940. I havent seen any reviews yet
    logitech-g940-flight-system.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭delsutton2008

I use the
    Black Widow Flightstick

41tDSXa9hJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

It's solidly built and does enough for my purposes - 8 buttons, a POV button, throttle and rudder controls. But then I don't take it too seriously :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Sepulchrave

I use the X52 Pro from Saitek mention above there for flying Airbus, I love it! The lights are great, you can change the colours, and the display is quite handy! Only problem is that it does not have force feedback, but I don't like that anyway.
    For everything else, I use the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, which you can view at http://www.amazon.co.uk/Saitek-Pro-Flight-Yoke-System/dp/B000TCD1UK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1256037573&sr=8-3 It is also excellent!

Advertisement