Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stripper Friendly Pubs in Cork

Options
  • 18-10-2009 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I am organising a hen party in Cork in Dec and thinking a booking a stripper for the hen (just for a laugh, nothing sleazy), but no clue where to go and where we would be welcome? Do pubs let you have strippers in them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Old Oak has them time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

i shouldnt be encouraging you but clancys used to let strippers be in.... *shudder, he was always the same short cross eyed guy*

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

Upstairs ovens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

I love the way, when women hire a stripper its always "just for fun" nothing sleazy" lol. Whatever lets you sleep at night ladies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I love the way, when women hire a stripper its always "just for fun" nothing sleazy" lol. Whatever lets you sleep at night ladies :)

so true, and when men do such a thing it's demeaning to women and only supporting underworld crime figures in the sex trade ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 mut

Ah hilarious, that is so true!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

all_smilz wrote: »
    i shouldnt be encouraging you but clancys used to let strippers be in.... *shudder, he was always the same short cross eyed guy*

That'd be Manuel. When I was a student, I had a job in a small secondhand bookshop just for Saturdays. Manuel would come in asking me to type up his poems that he'd be reciting to the women he was paid to dance for. He also owns a Barber's shop next to the Courthouse. Least he did way back then. Very nice guy, but what a strange side business to have!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I know that the bailey had a few hens with strippers lately, but you have to let them know beforehand!!

Advertisement