Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation - how many guests allowed?

Options
  • 18-10-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

My boyfriend is about to graduate from his course next month, and he'll have another one next year because he opted to do a fourth year. He just told me only two people are allowed go with each graduate, but from what I've heard, most colleges sell extra tickets or allow other guests so sit/stand at the back. Is that not the case with ITT?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

Well your boyfriend is telling the truth :eek: Has been the case in previous years that students graduating are only allowed bring two people. god only knows why cause the Bball arena is huge! maybe something got to do with getting people in and out,photos as there are usually two different cermonys per day.
    IT Tallaght is not like most colleges...... in a sick and twisted kind of way, but it works just fine.
    I am sure he could bring one or two more, a few of my classmates did last year and no-one said anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭limericklassy

well, they are not alone. LIT is the same. they said kids are not allowed!! Kids over a certain age should be allowed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Closed at users request

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement