Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Drummer & Bassist : Dublin

Options
  • 18-10-2009 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Band Name: Nothing decided yet, need some music most importantly but provisionally thinking

"Casey Jones & The Engineers"

Band Genre: Post - Hardcore/ Mathcore/ Metalcore/ Rock

Band Location: Dublin

Influences: The Fall of Troy/ Everytime I Die/ Alexisonfire/ Killswitch Engage/ At the Drive-In/ Protest The Hero/ Poison The Well/ Comeback Kid/ Silverstein/ Alexisonfire/ The Fall of Troy

Positions Available: Drummer & Bassist, with vocals would be good too, screamer or singer...

Desired Age Range: 18-30

Additional Info: Want to start a band playing original material, I'm 20 and I've been playing guitar for 10 years now, I also have a background in classical music as a Double Bassist, been wanting to start a band for a long time and I reckon now is as good a time as any.

Plenty of syncopated beats, breakdowns, maybe some synth, the goal is to make technically proficient tunes you can dance and break it down to while retaining a fine line between pop sensibilities and metal/ hardcore energy... Very much in the vain of The Fall of Troy and Alexisonfire... Own equipment necessary obviously and two folks who want to work hard and make some really great music and play some gigs.

I have plenty of contacts to get gigs around town so if we make some good music then we'll get it out there! No rehearsal place organised yet but won't be a problem, if one of you have somewhere already that would be cool too... Also have a few contacts for recording studios so we can easily get a free demo in a proper studio... Leave a comment or PM me and we'll have a jam folks...

Comments

Advertisement