Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ringsend Power Station

Options
  • 18-10-2009 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I'm sure I can't be the only one that is hacked off by MS making the Ringsend power station about 75 times its real height! But, has anyone either managed to edit the offending file or downloaded a more realistic one from somewhere?

It's doing my brain in as it is :-)

Del

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭delsutton2008

I'm sure I can't be the only one that is hacked off by MS making the Ringsend power station about 75 times its real height! But, has anyone either managed to edit the offending file or downloaded a more realistic one from somewhere?

It's doing my brain in as it is :-)

Del

Wow. I must be the only one who thinks the Ringesend station is way oversized, in that case. OK, I've usually had a pint or two by the time I've filed my flightplan and noticed all around me, but believe me, I'm never that drunk :P

OK, here's something I've just tried. I have the file from the old IFSD scenery that included the Pigeon House. When I dump it into my scenery folder, lo and behold, it appears :D

However, the FSX default is still there, so, I've now got two Ringsend power stations, one much bigger than the other :eek:

The remaining question, therefore, is, does anyone know which file I delete to get rid of the FSX Ringsend Power Station default?

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

Try an exclude or similiar.

Try an exclude or similiar.

I would if I could, but I don't know how :confused::D

Actually, I'm getting used to seeing both power stations now. Mind you, it's going to be such a disappointment when I fly in for real at Christmas :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

OK, I've usually had a pint or two by the time I've filed my flightplan and noticed all around me, but believe me, I'm never that drunk :P

It's the only way to fly!

• Advertisement
Advertisement