Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian/Pakistani traditional clothes in Dublin

Options
  • 17-10-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi there,

A few of my freinds from Pakistan/India are having some sort of traditional festivites this weekend due to an upcoming marriage, does anyone know where I can get *male* Indian or Pakistani attire in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

There's a place on Upper Clanbrassil St, just before Harolds Cross bridge, it's next door to Konkan Indian Restaurant (red front on it). Not 100% if they do male clothes, but would be worth a trip. I know the 16, 16a and one of the 19's stop right outside of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

There's a place on Upper Clanbrassil St, just before Harolds Cross bridge, it's next door to Konkan Indian Restaurant (red front on it). Not 100% if they do male clothes, but would be worth a trip. I know the 16, 16a and one of the 19's stop right outside of it.

libbas, 2 pashmina's for a tenner at the moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

There is also a stall in Georges St Arcade. I think it's mostly womens clothes they sell though, not too sure.

Advertisement