Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mma - private lessons

Options
  • 17-10-2009 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

I am in Dublin interested in getting private mma lessons - any suggestions ?

Thanks

Ciaran

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭_oveless

I think most if not all MMA coaches give private lessons, what part of dublin would you be looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Furious-Dave

If you are on the North side there's Kokoro MMA in the Fairview/Drumcondra area. Here's the contact details http://www.mmaireland.com/contact-us/

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭rampantglory

my friend goes there he loves it and says its really pro and friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

where in dublin are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

We have me and Paddy Ivers available for privates. info@informedperformance.com for details.

Most gyms have some time set aside for private tuition, so if you give any place a shout I'm sure you'll get something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Im a personal trainer and MMA coach so naturally i do private MMA sessions with lads too, im based in Rush but do plenty in swords too, if you give your location you will get more detailed responses..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Aisling!

Advertisement