Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

josh barnett in ufc

Options
  • 17-10-2009 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

What do you think of josh barnett resigning with the ufc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

Source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tubz

Wiki had it up last night ufc fight night 20, one of the fights was barnett vs kharitonov. It not up anymore but there must be something in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

tubz wrote: »
    Wiki had it up last night ufc fight night 20, one of the fights was barnett vs kharitonov. It not up anymore but there must be something in it.
    Heres your problem

And barnett on a fight night?Another thing id seriously doubt

Heres your problem

And barnett on a fight night?Another thing id seriously doubt

I was thinking that myself, but it was up there. It will prob end up on a proper ufc card in the new year

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

When hell freezes over. Dana personally hates him & he has failed three times for drugs so why would anyone invest money in him to get suspended again.

What a time waster of a thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

rovert wrote: »
    When hell freezes over. Dana personally hates him & he has failed three times for drugs so why would anyone invest money in him to get suspended again.

What a time waster of a thread

Why is it a timewaster of a thread? Jesus you need to chill out sometimes man. Most of the posts I read from you are having a go at somethin or someone. Why not contribute positively for once.

Josh Barnett is not the first to fail a drug test and won't be the last. I would love to see him back. Along with Overeem he's the only threat to Lesnar out there that I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Kazooie wrote: »
    Why is it a timewaster of a thread? Jesus you need to chill out sometimes man. Most of the posts I read from you are having a go at somethin or someone. Why not contribute positively for once.

Josh Barnett is not the first to fail a drug test and won't be the last. I would love to see him back. Along with Overeem he's the only threat to Lesnar out there that I can see.

You don't see Carwin or Valesquez as threats??

Lesner was caught by Randy and Mir and both times was rocked but they never followed it up, and neither of them 2 can be classes as serious hitters.

If he gets one decent slap from either Shane or Cain (Hey, that rhymes) then i can see him being ko'd

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

I honestly fon't think either has a chance but I could be proved wrong. We'll see soon enough as far as Carwin is concerened anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

This must be nonsense. Josh actively kills organisations. He's not trustworthy. Besides, he won't be able to get a license, will he?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Should I follow your example of attacking posters instead then?

In terms of contributing postively I responded to the OP with two reasons why it isnt true and why it will never happen. That is what the OP was asking.

He is not the first to fail a drug test, true. But he didnt just fail once Josh failed three times. Barnett is pretty much done in the States.

• Advertisement

listen here, i seen da wiki of barnett cumin bak. if u dont wanna believe me u can go **** yourselfs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

listen here, i seen da wiki of barnett cumin bak. if u dont wanna believe me u can go **** yourselfs

As said previously the problem is WIKI, go to the page where it says Barnett is coming back, towards the top is an option called 'EDIT'

Click that, then type in Tubz is fighting Wanderlai Silva at UFC 110.

Close the window, go back to that page and hey presto, get your self in shape kid cos you're fightin the Axe Murderer ;);)

tubz is in shape nw,:) but 2 b fair it really was up onda site dat he had resigned. im ****in glad 2 c him bak:cool:

dlofnep wrote: »
    This must be nonsense. Josh actively kills organisations. He's not trustworthy. Besides, he won't be able to get a license, will he?

dont b chattin shyt sir, 6months on, of course he will get a licence.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

tubz is in shape nw,:) but 2 b fair it really was up onda site dat he had resigned. im ****in glad 2 c him bak:cool:
    dont b chattin shyt sir, 6months on, of course he will get a licence.:cool:
    Is this really so hard to see:confused:
    Txt or l33t speak is not permitted. Its very, VERY, hard to read posts constructed in that way!

Advertisement