Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes alterations

Options
  • 17-10-2009 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've a pair of jeans that need to be shortened a little- just wondering if someone could recommend somewhere that does a good job and is reasonable?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 bored@workagain

cant really look past fit-right on thomas street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buttercupbee

Try the place next to old Theatre Royal on Upper Cecil Street
    - they are very reasonable. Though i dont think they open Mondays.
    Ive found Fit Rite HUGELY expensive as with the Zip Yard, who were both charging me €30 and €40 to take some frills off a dress, which I went home and did myself for the cost of a spool of thread and 30 minutes of my inexperienced time.
    Ive often had to make a run for the door on other items of clothing which I knew I was about to be ripped off on.
    There is also another place on the top of Roches Street - near the corner deli/shop on Parnell Street. Found them to be good.

Advertisement