Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeing my grandad.

Options
  • 16-10-2009 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭

I remember the time when im pretty certain about seeing my grandad one nite.
    I d say this was about 6 years ago ( i was 14, at this age i only KNEW OF my grandad , never seen him)
    I was goin dwnstairs to go to the toilet and just on the top of the stairs i tot i seen my dad.... i was like " dad , im just goin dwn to the jacs ....(he didnt move out of the way ) , da move i need go down! "....
    And i clearly remember hearing " fine " . and it turn and faded away , now as i was tired and REALLY needed to go to the jacs i didnt think about it tat much until i woke up the next morning and rememberin it, i went out to the landin and on the floor was my dad's nitegown (which i remember seeing the figure wearing) .
    So i went dwn to hav breakfeast , and i asked me dad if he was goin down the stairs last nite , and he said no.
    So ye i kinda let it go and didnt think of it much until a week or 2 later when we wer cleaning out a press and organising old photos....and straight away i seen one and i ask my mam who the person was in the picture and (you should of seen my face when i heard her say ) she said...."Ur Grandad."

I was kinda happy about it all as i do think he just comes and goes to check on us all or just tat he never knew me and wanted to see me OR SOMETHING .....but ye tat my oul ghostly encounter smile.gif
    user_offline.gifquote.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Most of my Family had the same kinda experience me i never had one that is why i got in to this field,,

Advertisement