Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prefeab building in front of Blanch garda station

Options
  • 16-10-2009 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Hi all,does anyone know whats going on at blanch garda station,why is there a temporary looking prefab in front of the reception?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭peteypop

thats the public office now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

peteypop wrote: »
    thats the public office now.

That seems crazy and illogical!

Why would they do that after building a big building with a purpose built office/reception?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Are they doing up the proper public office or something? (guessing)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

My residents association are meeting the Community Gardai tonight. I'll ask.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

daymobrew wrote: »
    My residents association are meeting the Community Gardai tonight. I'll ask.

Cheers Daymo. Any update?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The public office is being updated. It will be closed for 9 weeks. It will be cramped in the temp building during that time.

A new phone system is being installed during the update. It sounded like the Garda side of the public office will be separated to make it easier for them to work (I didn't fully understand what this entailed).
    I don't have any other information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I reckon they're going to do it like Ballymun and Finglas stations and put glass partitions in...

Advertisement