Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Applying for second provisional licence without original?

Options
  • 16-10-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the procedure is for applying for a new provisional licence without the first one?

I started learning to drive about two years ago, but with college and travelling, etc, I basically just stopped and since then I can't find my old provisional.

So what should I do?

Thanks, for any answers...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Richie15

If it's still valid, you still need that form. By the way it's got a sticky address label on it, like the application form, so printing it off the internet wont do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Actually, you've misunderstood me.

My permit's expired, and I need to get a new one, but I've lost the old one, and, as far as I'm aware, you need to present that to them as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Richie15

Ahh right sorry, thought it was the same form.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Cool, thanks, man.

Advertisement