Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Dublin 2009 - Registration Open

Options
  • 16-10-2009 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

The final round of MMA League 2009 is in sight! The On-line Registration for the Dublin leg is now open.
    The Dublin event will take place on the 21st of November in St. Andrew's College, Booterstown Avenue, Blackrock.
    Weigh-Ins will take place between 10 and 11am with the first fights at 11:30.

As always, to enter the League you must be covered by you own club insurance to compete.

If you are entering the Teen division (14-17 years of age) you must download the Teen Permission Slip, have your parents sign it, and bring it along on the day of the event.

In a change to the normal format for the final round of the league, the 4 competitors at the top of each division will be entered into a knock-out tournament for the Division Title. These matches will happen a little later in the day.
    In the case where the 4 at the top do not appear, then there will be either a semi-final only, or where the top two do not appear, the matches for those near the top will be regular League matches.
    If you are within 6 points of the League Leader you can be entered into the quarter finals.
    Unlike regular League matches, these matches will be judged and in the event of the match going the distance a decision will be rendered.

More information on the Finals will be added on the website soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Is this the same location as last year mark?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

I don't think so, wasn't it in UCD last year? Colm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Oh ok! I seem to remember booterstown from last year??? Dunno what I'm thinking of then! Either way we'll more than likely have a few up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

No I remember now, you are right, it was in St. Andrew's last year as well.

Advertisement