Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[SS] Virtual On Cyber Troopers

Options
  • 15-10-2009 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Was just clearing up my Dreamcast shelves and found this stuck in at the back, it's the Japanese version, spine card included. I don't own an SS and probably never will, so if someone else wants it and can cover the costs of a padded envelope and postage, I'll send it out. I could put it into Adverts, but think it deserves a good home.

PS I assume it's in full working order, it certainly looks in good nick, and the CD is shiny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,639 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I'll take it off your hands! Nice one :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

If o1s1n doesn't take I will :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

If o1s1n doesn't take I will :)

Sry atavan, o1s1n has claimed it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,554 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I gave both the DC and SS versions a blast recently after trying the 360 edition demo, not terribly impressed at all, not sure what all the fuss was about tbh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,015 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's only really good in multiplayer. It's a very deep game in multiplayer but in single player there's not much point playing it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Tis ok :)

Advertisement