Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vibe Tattoos

Options
  • 15-10-2009 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone!

I'm just wondering has anyone had any dealings with the Vibe tattoo shops?? There's one in Mullingar and Sligo and as far as I know they've opened up a new one in Letterkenny (which would be my nearest).

I've got 2 tattoos but am absolutely dying to get a 3rd and recently my boyfriend has been talking about getting one. I've looked at the gallery on their website and the work seems really good, especally the small intricite foot tattoos. So it got me thinking that I might get him a voucher for Christmas or his birthday in February (so he'll have time to pick something he really really wants).

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

Hi OP,

My mum got a tattoo done in the Vibe in Sligo. She really liked them and the work they did, they were very patient and wouldn't do anything until she was completely happy with it. Hope this helps.

Advertisement