Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Support - Looking for Customers & Paying Commission....

Options
  • 15-10-2009 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi All

I'm in IT Support and thinking of working for myself fulltime doing home and Small/Medium Business IT Support.

- I have no idea how to initially build up a Customer base from scratch, which pretty much fully explains my post here.

My proposition is going to be roughly that anyone that bring me a Customer will get a set, agreed commision the day that customer pays up - full terms and conditions would need to be agreed obviously, but that it in a nutshell.

I need People who can Market my service and its benefits effectively through whatever ethical and honest Marketing Channel will win Customers over.

Please PM me on here if you are interested in getting involved.

Paul

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Putting a link in you sig might be a good start

Adverts also have a help wanted section/servies offer. Might try there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Disssgruntled

Thanks kearnsr - I don't have a World class Website as of yet - so am just going to use the below sig for now :)

Advertisement