Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the papers!.

Options
  • 15-10-2009 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

In case anyone is interested.

On page 27 of todays 'The Star' news paper is a photoshoot with Tom 'The Tank' Egan and John Kavanagh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

In case anyone is interested.

On page 27 of todays 'The Star' news paper is a photoshoot with Tom 'The Tank' Egan and John Kavanagh.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. Neil Seery got a great article in the Sun, now this in The Star. Next stop... the broadsheets! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Tim, don't go rushing out to buy it.

Its literally a photoshoot with some chic model and the lads advertising the 'Toys for big Boys' show in the RDS.

They're putting on a display according to the articule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭juijitsu black

HaHAHa... Just as you say that, I got one of the Nothern Ireland Papers today and there is some guy calling himself.... Wait for it ..... DOM THE BOM:eek:,,,,, Or CONDOM:rolleyes: hahahahah,,, joking :D Anyway aparently he is going to beat head off our mucker Liam,, hahahah thats a joke, Thers no chance of DOM THE CONDOM, beating Our Mucker, HAHA Seriously tho best of luck to both guys as they are both I mean OUR MUCKER LIAM is cool. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭wandy

HaHAHa... Just as you say that, I got one of the Nothern Ireland Papers today and there is some guy calling himself.... Wait for it ..... DOM THE BOM:eek:,,,,, Or CONDOM:rolleyes: hahahahah,,, joking :D Anyway aparently he is going to beat head off our mucker Liam,, hahahah thats a joke, Thers no chance of DOM THE CONDOM, beating Our Mucker, HAHA Seriously tho best of luck to both guys as they are both I mean OUR MUCKER LIAM is cool. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

WTF?!?!? random or what?

Advertisement