Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vocal teacher in Bray - FREE assessment

Options
  • 15-10-2009 2:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hello there.

I'm a vocal coach and vocalist with years of experience. I run my sessions on a 1:1 basis only (unless requested otherwise) and I've been successful in expanding my students range, help them deal with overworked throats, explore their voices and maintain their instruments.

I have worked with bands, soloists and karaoke singers on all levels.
    Please check out my testimonials HERE.

I have some free spaces at the moment so if anyone would like to come to me to get their voice assessed (FREE of charge) and then come to me for lessons - you're more than welcome.

1:1 sessions are €50 per hour on all levels and they are customized exactly to your needs and the structure is discussed with you at all times.

I'm an active vocalist myself, a member of the Dublin Gospel Choir, a soloist for a few other projects and a musical director for Greystones Studios Gospel Choir, so I'm familiar with all angles of the stage

Call me, send me private message or email contact@voicestudio.info for more details.

Advertisement