Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Memorabilia

Options
  • 14-10-2009 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi All,

Sorry for bothering you with a rather mundane question but I'm not sure where else I can get the answer. Here goes:

I'm wondering if anyone knows where it is possible to have a piece of sporting memorabilia valued? A number of years ago I was given a gift of a painting of the Irish squad who played in Italia '90. The painting is signed by each player and by Jack Charlton. When being given the painting I was informed that it is one of only 20 commissioned by the FAI. It is still in excellent condition with only some slight wear and tear to the frame. The painting has an official seal of authenticity. Recently I have been considering selling this piece of memorabilia as I am soon moving home and have always been more of a rugby than soccer fan.

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭devondudley

how much would you sell it for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 boredofbertie

To be honest, I have no idea how much I would seel it for as I have no idea how much it is actually worth. I am, however, entirely open to offers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement