Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with birthday present!!!

Options
  • 14-10-2009 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey guys,

I need some opinions/suggestions! Im going to a 2year olds birthday party on Saturday and I dont have a clue what to get him! I was thinking prize bonds but are they a little dated? Or should i get a toy that will probably end up broke by the end of the week!

I have never given him anything before as i didnt have the funds so im thinking of forking out a bit this time around!

any mums any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Get him a toy. It will either be broke or forgotten about in a week, but at least you got it.

Try something from Ben10, little lads seem to love that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Get him a few cans of Tuborg for only 8 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

brummytom wrote: »
    Get him a toy. It will either be broke or forgotten about in a week, but at least you got it.

Try something from Ben10, little lads seem to love that.

you mean you love that :p

get him somting in 2 euro world on the way down... he wont notice...

tedys seem to work for kids......the only teddy i had was a fox my granny gave me at 2 and its still on top pf my wardrobe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Lead pacifier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

What's he interested in? Eating? Sleeping? Probably ****ting himself actually. Get something along those lines. This is good practice for the next time you have to get a present for an elderly relative.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

give him something that will last and will remind him of the year.

coin sets are different but i think they are great. the 2009 set is only €25, on that page i linked to

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭purplebeach

I think the Prize Bonds are a great idea - he will be grateful for them in years to come and they are the one thing at the moment that will hold their value - or else a really nice piggy bank with some money in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

red.raven wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I need some opinions/suggestions! Im going to a 2year olds birthday party on Saturday and I dont have a clue what to get him! I was thinking prize bonds but are they a little dated? Or should i get a toy that will probably end up broke by the end of the week!

I have never given him anything before as i didnt have the funds so im thinking of forking out a bit this time around!

any mums any advice?

I just bought my 2 year old nephew a load of clothes in Quiksilver (St Stephen's Green Shopping Centre) .. little jeans, desert boots, t-shirts etc.

How's his parents for cash .. clothes go along way. I got mainly clothes for Age 3-4 as he's growing fast and wanted to make sure they'd last.

Advertisement