Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cao dates for fetac applicants

Options
  • 14-10-2009 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

hey,
    wonder can anyone help me,

I just started a Fetac 5 course in health and community care and am wondering when the cao dates are, how do i go about applying to college, etc? I'm not a mature student btw, in case it makes any difference,

Cheers:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

archerymad wrote: »
    hey,
    wonder can anyone help me,

I just started a Fetac 5 course in health and community care and am wondering when the cao dates are, how do i go about applying to college, etc? I'm not a mature student btw, in case it makes any difference,

Cheers:eek:

You can apply up to first of Feb afaik. But its a really good idea to apply sooner. CAO will accept applications from mid November this year to start college Sept 2010.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Nelly2

You can apply online at www.cao.ie or you can ring them for a paper application. Or you might be able to get an application from your current college or from Admissions in the Uni's.
    If you're applying through the FETAC route, it's probably a good idea to look up the college and course you're interested in, now. You may be required to get a certain amount of Distinctions or there may be required FETAC Modules. Knowing now what you're requirements are will set the target you need to reach in your FETAC Cert.
    This link might help http://www.ucc.ie/en/ProspectiveStudents/Admissions/fetac/FETAC%20requirements%20Aug%202009.pdf

Advertisement