Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ariston water heater

Options
  • 14-10-2009 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭

hi i am trying to wire an ariston water heater i have taken off the panal at the front and i can see the inlet for the cable but it goes off into the heater and there seems to be no outlet at the back there are two points where there seems to be a part that you can push off but i dont want to go forcing anything if anyone can help i would be gratefull and please dont go stating the obivious

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I know nothing about the wireing but the agents for them are RT Large on the bluebell road. If you phone them pretend your a plumber. Dont worry they wont get techanical then they will give you help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

you are a gent. many thanks ,thats your good deed done for today:)

As you look at the back there is a little hole on the bottom left hand corner, Gary.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

gary71 wrote: »
    As you look at the back there is a little hole on the bottom left hand corner, Gary.

Go on be honest, you had to check didnt you! :D

Sad, but true:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement