Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new Irish forecasting website

Options
  • 14-10-2009 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi all,

I've developed a new surf forecasting website that displays images using the NOAA weather models. Unlike magic Seaweed, these images can often give a better picture of the long term forecast. I'm also hoping to add Spectral maps/latest buoy reports in the near future.

This is a website with Irish surfing in mind, so it also includes a blog, and an event calendar. I will also be adding a section for all the main (non-secret) surf spots, and more importantly a list of accomodation/food options (with reviews) for each destination. Early days yet, but we'll see how it goes.

eiresurfer.com

Note, this is (at the moment anyway) a personal, not-for-profit project, and no sponsorship is being used.

Comments

Advertisement