Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Offer from Tesco

Options
  • 14-10-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭

I meant to post this some time ago, but it is still good none the less. Look at the value of this!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Thats a interesting looking shampoo packet also :D

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

If you meant to post this some time ago, I doubt it's the 'Latest Offer' anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭techdiver

brummytom wrote: »
    If you meant to post this some time ago, I doubt it's the 'Latest Offer' anymore

Well, I'm sure the main point of the post was the label, but if you want to be pedantic about it we can consider the title - "An offer in tesco in September"...., just don't think it has the same ring to it though.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

move to humour?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

techdiver wrote: »
    Well, I'm sure the main point of the post was the label, but if you want to be pedantic about it we can consider the title - "An offer in tesco in September"...., just don't think it has the same ring to it though.:p

You've waited a month to post this?Has it been building up inside you and waiting to explode?

• Advertisement

jackncoke wrote: »
    You've waited a month to post this?Has it been building up inside you and waiting to explode?

I know, my bad. Forgot about it until I was going through my phone again today and came across it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

brummytom wrote: »

Now they're €83 each, or two for €600.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

This has been mentioned a lot on the consumer forums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

what worries me, is that i am the sort of stupid offer whore who would have seen this and bought two :o

what worries me, is that i am the sort of stupid offer whore who would have seen this and bought two :o

Exactly, I see them bloody yellow labels and I go straight for them. It's a good job I actually read the thing this time....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I seen this book in Tescos (Clare Hall).

Some smart arse decided to edit the title!... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

I seen this book in Tescos (Clare Hall).

Some smart arse decided to edit the title!... :P

I don't get it.. :confused::o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Was in there and they had a massive cheaper than Dunnes sign on Oreos from when they had them at a lower price so I tore it off.

Just annoyed me too much as it is not cheaper than the Dunnes price as I noted the Dunnes price when I was in there as it was more expensive than Tesco's cheaper price at the time.

The tables have turned and they increased the price but left the cheaper than sign in place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

LookingFor wrote: »
    I don't get it.. :confused::o

Your one would say 'For Blondes only', don't sweat it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

Thats clearly not the best deal at the moment.

Brace yourselves people....

4 Lovely Tesco Chocolate Muffins for just one euro.......:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

There's a thin line between genious and insanity, however the line between irony and funny is much further away. I hope a suicide bomber comes along and blows up this dated tasteless thread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i don't get it, what is it the OP pic that is wrong/funny ??

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭RoseBlossom

^^^^
    You can buy one for €1.89...
    If you buy two you pay €2.00 for them each (2 for €4) so you are penalised for buying more than one, which is bad enough, but they dress it up so you think you're getting a great deal and saving money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Here is a wee explaination from what i can see from being in tesco earlier buying vodka!!!

most of their 2 for 4euro, 2 for 4euro given as example, are for multiple products, ie. orange juce, pressed apple juice , mixed fruit juice. now the orange juice may be 1.49 but all the other are 2.49 most people will look at one item in the OP's case one type of shampoo or shower gel, one being conciderably more expensive than the other and a saving is made when being purchased together! they seen the two products judging by the photo and only looked or possably only took a photo of the label of the one that make the the offer seem expensive, trust me next time your all in tesco take a look you'll find im right! hopefully

anyways back to the vodka, :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement