Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Insurance covering Curtailment

Options
  • 14-10-2009 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Have just booked a trip to New Zealand and am looking for travel insurance including curtailment incase my partner has to return early for a job interview. Most curtailment insurance seems to cover curtailment only for health related emergencies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

kiwipower wrote: »
    Hi all, Have just booked a trip to New Zealand and am looking for travel insurance including curtailment incase my partner has to return early for a job interview. Most curtailment insurance seems to cover curtailment only for health related emergencies.

I would be very surprised if you got it to be honest. the fact that you think you might need it suggests that there is a good chance of it happening. it is also you choice whether you come back for it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Thats what Im worried about. Just heard a rumour that a particular job may be getting abvertised within the next few week swith intention to full before christmas and create a panel for two years. Had booked tickets home but not finalised insurance before hearing this rumour. :(

Advertisement