Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving to malta

Options
  • 14-10-2009 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi there,

Am being made redundant early next year so planning on moving to Malta.

I found some info out but not much.

Can anyone recommend any good estate agent/recruitment agencies on the web I can look into further. Also wondering what would be the best place for a young family to live in.

Thanks in advance.
    Suzanne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 killianm

Did you go to Malta? I have a few jobs in a Pharma company in Malta (I recruit for their Irish facility and their Maltese operations asked me to look for people here to go to Malta) but have never been and when people are asking about what it is like to live there I am not 100% on what to tell them? Whats it like living there?? Does everyone speak English? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Padraig1990

killianm wrote: »
    Did you go to Malta? I have a few jobs in a Pharma company in Malta (I recruit for their Irish facility and their Maltese operations asked me to look for people here to go to Malta) but have never been and when people are asking about what it is like to live there I am not 100% on what to tell them? Whats it like living there?? Does everyone speak English? Thanks!

Hi, are you still working for that pharma Company? I'm Thinking of moving to malta within the next year.

Advertisement