Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Immersion Courses?

Options
  • 14-10-2009 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello All,

I attended the French conversation group in the Cabra Library this evening and one of the other attendees mentioned a 5 day course he did in TCD a few years ago.

The course was a total immersion course, meaning it was full-time for the week and only French was permitted.

Does anyone happen to know of any institution running such a course at present? Or in the near future?
    Anyone taken a course like this and care to offer feedback?

Many thanks,
    Alex.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Any info on this

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JediPoncho

Hi dunkamania,

I managed to find out a little info about the TCD course a few weeks ago.

The guy who runs it is called David Singleton. If you just phone the Centre for Language and Communication Studies in TCD they will connect you.
    01-8961560 clcsinfo@tcd.ie

He is planning on running the course in January but this is a tentative date still.

I don't know the cost involved.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Alex.

Advertisement