Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erdinger Shop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mayto

Ordered off them last yeat. Shipped via UPS for about 20 euro. Very good service from what I remember. I ordered 6 presentation boxes of erdinger for me and friends, each box has 6 types of erdinger. Got some glasses also. Not sure if them 6 packs are in stock atm.

I got a few glasses off them last year and a few tshirts. Had to get my sister to translate the website for me though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭r0chf0rt

Those presentation boxes look good. Does anyone know if you are liable for extra vat or duty if you order say 10 of these?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Liable, yes. Whether you get charged or not is a different issue.

Cheers beernut. I assume germany must have some V.A.T on beer but I guess the excise duty is different?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

r0chf0rt wrote: »
    I assume germany must have some V.A.T on beer but I guess the excise duty is different?
    The rates of other countries' taxes aren't relevant: if you're ordering beer from another EU state and not transporting it yourself, you are liable for the duty payable in your home state. Technically, you shouldn't have to pay the German excise duty, but I doubt if Erdinger will take that into account for you, and it's not going to be much anyway.

If you get rumbled by Customs, you'll end up paying Irish excise on top of the German taxes you've already paid.

thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

i tried to order online, but it wouldnt take my order, i emailed there support and i they took my order through email, very nice of them.

im just waiting for my order to be delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,399 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

The 6 beer presentation packs look good,as I'd finally get to try Picantus.

What the hell do I do with all those alcholfrei though?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

i got the glasses very happy with them

erdinger002.jpg

erdinger003.jpg

erdinger005.jpg

erdinger006.jpg

erdinger007.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement