Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sergio Babu seminar at Combat Sports Centre

Options
  • 13-10-2009 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Sergio Babu will be holding a seminar at our new gym in Limerick the seminar will be MMA and grappling orientated, it will take place on Friday the 16th Oct at 7 o clock. The cost will be €25.
    If you are interested in attending then contact limerickmartialart[at]eircom.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Liam_B

Highly recommend this . ... I'll be making my business to travel to Limerick for this. Was well impressed with Babu the last time in Limerick.
    Keep me a place Ger, and 1 of the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Went last night to his seminar in Waterford. Very good seminar highly recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Ger Healy

The Combat Sports Centre was delighted to welcome Sergio Babu (BJJ coach of Anderson Silva's UFC Champion) to our new gym in Limerick City on Friday the 16th October. This was Sergio second visit to Limerick. Sergio started with a few warm up drill. And straight down to business of opening and passing guard, this was then followed by escaping from the half-guard and controlling cross side, from here Sergio added movement using the hips to this to create an opening for arm control and set-up arm triangle’s and arm-bar finishes. Sergio passed on some excellent nuggets of information to help the guy’s tighten up their game and improve their overall game plan. Everyone who attended the seminar said they really enjoyed it and that they we should invite Sergio to return to us again which of course we will.

Advertisement