Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gyms in Killarney

Options
  • 13-10-2009 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any gyms in Killarney or any that they would recommend? I'm moving there soon. I'd like something decent with weights, weight machines preferable over cardio stuff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭The Bull O'Shea

How about Sportys right on the main street. Very reasonable and low rates

I am not Seamus Sporty who runs it by the way. A gas man altogether though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I am not Seamus Sporty who runs it by the way. A gas man altogether though

I am however, his son =) So I will happily recommend it too =)

2 floors, 1st is mostly free weights + machines, upstairs has a circuit & space for classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

How about Sportys right on the main street. Very reasonable and low rates

Have to agree with Sportys. Went to Seamus on and off for over 10 years. Would never dream of going anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭kaji

Does anyone know how much it costs (approximately) for 9 months or a year cos there doesn't seem to be a website. Thanks for pointing it out to me, I might have missed it altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Will get the rates when I get home this evening and stick em here. (pending mod approval)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Kerryswimmer

I have just moved Gyms to the Killarney Sports & Leisure Centre and what a good move, place is great/Clean and the Gym is massive with all modern equipment " Technogym", got a deal for €99.00 for 99 days with access to everything including all the free fitness classes;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Donagh_mc

Angus's place isn't too bad. Used to go there for a year or so

Advertisement