Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hey,looking for fighters for a new show.

Options
  • 13-10-2009 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey everyone,im looking for a few fighters for a show in warrenpoint(outside newry)for the 6th of november,it'll be in a ring and feature d, c and a class fights. due to pullouts we need a 66kg,a 77kg and 3 70kg guys .anyone interested can contact me on 0044 7734388839 anytime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IFS.NI

Hello mate,

unfortunately we are riddled with injuries at the minute so dont have any fighters available.

Best of luck with the show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 FightNightMedia

My name is Michael McMillan

I run Fight Night Media we look to cover all MMA events in Northern ireland.

possibility coming down to the point to cover the Event?

My Email is Fightnightmedia@gmail.com

Cheers Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

hey everyone,im looking for a few fighters for a show in warrenpoint(outside newry)for the 6th of november,it'll be in a ring and feature d, c and a class fights. due to pullouts we need a 66kg,a 77kg and 3 70kg guys .anyone interested can contact me on 0044 7734388839 anytime.

Hey Karl - who are your referees/judges for the event?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 karl bruins

hey mark the referee will be aidan marron,we've yet to finalise who the judges are to be yet,mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭juijitsu black

Yo Karl, Wat is the record for your fighters? We hav 7 or 10 lads here in our club looking for match ups. We treat our Fighters the same as UK and USA coaches and let them decide who they wana fight, and when they want to compete!!!!!!!!!!! Not like the few clubs who want to control fighters and take money from them. We hav two world champ Kickboxers, Two europen silver medelasits and 6 Irish Jui jitsu champs in my club aswell as loads other well rounded fightgers. Just post thr records of ther fighters you want to match upm and im sure you will get sorted, Thanks man.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Yo Karl, Wat is the record for your fighters? We hav 7 or 10 lads here in our club looking for match ups. We treat our Fighters the same as UK and USA coaches and let them decide who they wana fight, and when they want to compete!!!!!!!!!!! Not like the few clubs who want to control fighters and take money from them. We hav two world champ Kickboxers, Two europen silver medelasits and 6 Irish Jui jitsu champs in my club aswell as loads other well rounded fightgers. Just post thr records of ther fighters you want to match upm and im sure you will get sorted, Thanks man.

Where is your club?

LOL!

Hey Karl - with Aidan on board as the ref I would be happy to send fighters, but as the event is in Newry and its on a Friday night, anyone I send would have to get a day off work to make the trip, as would I.

Sorry we can't help out this time, but if you run a show again on a Saturday night I'd be happy to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

You think it's cheap to implant behaviour modification chips and a control system you can use during fights!?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

You think it's cheap to implant behaviour modification chips and a control system you can use during fights!?

LOL:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Is that some kind of p*ss poor trolling attempt?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

let them decide who they wana fight, and when they want to compete!!!!!!!!!!! Not like the few clubs who want to control fighters and take money from them.

So you run a club and let your fighters fight who and when they want?

And your name suggests your a Jui jitsu black belt? maybe you should learn to spell it 1st.

The Head coach should organise fights as its his job to manage his fighters and where and when they should fight, Fighters jobs are to train and fight.

Plus i dont know of any clubs who make any money from there fighters, most clubs let the pro fighters train for free and the money they may get from purses would not even cover subs, let alone petrol money and time put in outside of the club organising fights etc..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭juijitsu black

B4 I say anything, YOU diss me for my spelling and yet YOU spell it the same way..:mad::mad::mad:..... Jui-jitsu,,,, Ju-jitsu,,, Jui_jitsui,,, Jiujistui,,, jujutsu,,,, All Meaning the same....."" Art Off Softness"" or "Way Off Yielding" from a colllective japanese martial arts. Ther r many styles of JUIJITSU, Paul, as you well know so this my sugest that ther are many diff spellings, as a moderator you are not being very professional.:eek::eek: I suggest you check out FACTS b4 you be smart again.:mad: And YES Paul, I am A JUI-JITSUI Black Belt. And also an Irish Amature BOXING champ, Which may relate to you.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

B4 I say anything, YOU diss me for my spelling and yet YOU spell it the same way..:mad::mad::mad:..... Jui-jitsu,,,, Ju-jitsu,,, Jui_jitsui,,, Jiujistui,,, jujutsu,,,, All Meaning the same....."" Art Off Softness"" or "Way Off Yielding" from a colllective japanese martial arts. Ther r many styles of JUIJITSU, Paul, as you well know so this my sugest that ther are many diff spellings, as a moderator you are not being very professional.:eek::eek: I suggest you check out FACTS b4 you be smart again.:mad: And YES Paul, I am A JUI-JITSUI Black Belt. And also an Irish Amature BOXING champ, Which may relate to you.:cool:

This could get ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭wandy

How bout we get back to topicand justlet Karl know if anyone can provide fighters in the classes mentioned above :cool:

Advertisement