Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Talk on how to find solutions, in these challenging times

Options
  • 13-10-2009 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

Radisson Limerick tonight October 13th 6.30pm

Betty Cosgrove will be presenting free 90 minute talks, on how to find solutions, in these challenging times.
    Some of the topics I will address, include the following:

Our Language
    The words we use have a profound effect on our emotional & mental well-being.

Our Focus
    When we stop focusing on the problems, the solution will just pop out.

Our Intentions
    Whatever we do right now sows the seeds for what you’ll have tomorrow, next week,next year

Self Talk
    It’s not about what’s going on around us, it’s what’s going on inside our heads that matters.

Come along to any of these evenings and go away with some tips to help you make immediate changes in your life.

http://www.bettycosgrave.com/#/free-talks/4535154703

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Our Focus
    When we stop focusing on the problems, the solution will just pop out.

I've got no money, so if I stop worrying about it I should get some? *runs to get a lotto ticket*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

its genius really.

if you wanna get through challenging times charge as much as possible to as many suckers as possible so you can tell them you need self belief in as many ways as you can come up with.

end result you have suckers money. sucker realises they where conned and does the same to more suckers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

georgem25 wrote: »
    Come along to any of these evenings and go away with some tips to help you make immediate changes in your life.

Hmmmm.....I think I'll give it a miss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

What a load of bollocks.

Advertisement