Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundoran Hotel

Options
  • 13-10-2009 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

Hoping to go up mid november for drinking/surfing trip.......hotels???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

the hollyrood, the northern, allingham are all the hotela i can think of now......

Why not rent a house at surfers cove up der? prob work out cheaper if there is a few of you heading that way.

Also call killian and po at the surf n turf lodge. you will be beside the bridge bar which is my local when home. its a great wee pub who also have accomodation. I think most b n bs will be shut that time of year.

hope that helps

frAg

• Registered Users Posts: 13 AntHraxEater

Fitzgerald's Hotel facing the Peak. Staff are nice and the food is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

if you were going up there any time during the summer, I'd recommend the Sandhouse in Rossnowlagh. It's right on the beach, spectacular views and the rooms are huge. I think it'll be closer mid-November, but it might be worth inquiring.

It's not Bundoran, but you're on a beach break and Bundoran is a 10 minute drive. Got brought there on my birthday last year :)

Advertisement