Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U.F.O strange light Moscow. October 2009

Options
  • 12-10-2009 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭

Any thoughts as to what this is? My Russian is dead poor. I can't make out the comments following the postings.

1_1.jpg

Sorry if this was posted before.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

if thats real its amazing looking. But why stop filming?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Just clouds? Not being smart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

looks slightly photo shopped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

cable842 wrote: »
    looks slightly photo shopped

Dunno if you can ''photoshop'' a video and a photo from different sources, could be a cloud though. Not much point putting a cloud on TV news in moscow though is there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

obv a cloud with light shining through. Im sure its a fake though

• Advertisement

This actually happened in Ireland about 4 years ago. I took a photo of it as i was going into work . When i got into work other people had taken the same photo . Dont know the reasons behind it though .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Looks like an interesting cloud formation, it is certainly no UFO.

It could even be a circular gap in the clouds and the bit in the middle could be another cloud that is higher up, the angle just makes it look like a donut but they are different couds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Saruman wrote: »
    Looks like an interesting cloud formation, it is certainly no UFO.

It could even be a circular gap in the clouds and the bit in the middle could be another cloud that is higher up, the angle just makes it look like a donut but they are different couds?

I was thinking the same thing myself, looks pretty cool, but I don't see much in the paranormal sense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I've seen similar cloud formations in Swords, Co. Dublin a couple of years ago. They were quite surreal to look at.

I'll post the pictures later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Cloud formation or weather anomaly rather than a structured craft.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

looks like something out of V the tv show or district 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

A cloud it is then. Looked strange to me, thanks for all your input everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I d say its a unusually shaped cloud formation.However I remember seeing a similar looking photo of OHare airport in Chicago after an alleged UFO sighting.Just thought I d mention it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Just as well that was not seen at Knock on Sunday, otherwise it would be proof of Odin knows what. :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

It's a cloud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Must be a cloud

Advertisement