Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bistro Bianconi Ranelagh

Options
  • 12-10-2009 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if Bistro Bianconi in Ranelagh is a restaurant or just simply a take out place??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

who cares what it is - it's freakin' amazing!!!

if you are looking for a good pizza restaurant in that sort of area there is a great gourmet pizza place in ballsbridge, i can't think of the name though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

The place is ok...I just think its dodgy that they run around saying they were voted th 10th best pizza in the world or whatever- when in actuality they paid to enter a "pay for play" "competition" in Italy that is entirely a marketing ploy. I have eaten an awful lot of pizza in my life and Bistro Bianconi is nowhere near the best....not even in the top 75 tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭boosh_fan

tfak85 wrote: »
    who cares what it is - it's freakin' amazing!!!

if you are looking for a good pizza restaurant in that sort of area there is a great gourmet pizza place in ballsbridge, i can't think of the name though...

Millers - good pizza but very expensive. Although haven't been there since recession hit so maybe they've lowered prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭WhoseView: Michael

I was just wondering if Bistro Bianconi in Ranelagh is a restaurant or just simply a take out place??

You might want to read post 9 on this thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055664262

Bistro Bianconi's came out top on our blogger Pizza test for best Pizza in Dublin recently!

• Advertisement
Advertisement