Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question?

Options
  • 12-10-2009 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

How do i go about getting my pin for registering? i have my email4life password, and moodle but i dont have that,ive still to register because i made a balls of it last semester and didnt register correctly for this year, the college is telling me to do one thing and then the other and its reckin my head!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Your pin for registering on what excactly? Your post is a little confusing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

Sorry, registering for third year diploma, i was only down to do a cert, you were supposed to register last semester if you were continuing on. I thought i did but unfortunitly it didnt go through on the system, now im been told i have to do it on line again and im been asked for my registration pin..

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

is this for registering through applyittdublin.ie ??

If so try the pin you got for your exam results - should be in your email.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Yup, it should be your exam pin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

Thanks alot guys, done that, the only place to get straight answers about this bleedin college is this forum :rolleyes:;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

For reference of all - the college only uses one PIN - that's the one you get for your exams. So if your asked for a PIN it's always that one for the college systems.

Advertisement