Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday present for married person

Options
  • 12-10-2009 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

Basically my friend is having her birthday, and I want to get her something that she would like.

First of all she is married and I like her alot and she also likes me alot too, so I dont want to get her something like flowers or anything crazy/fancy.

I already got her perfume when she went away, something to remind her of me, and perfume is so unobvious to any man, and it went unnoticed.

SO, what can I get her? I havent a clue.

Also, I need ideas or a birhtday present here okay, I dont need a talk about my morals, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from PI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Cereal Killer

Cheers, i didnt know about this sub section :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

this sounds like it belongs over here ;)

also a nice gift idea for a woman is always chocolate :) (but they would have to come with flowers)

or maybe a phone ? :confused:

ooooh big soft cushy bath robe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Cereal Killer

I want to get her something that her husband wont suspect that it's from another man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Handbags- most women LOVE bags. Radley, Orla Kiely, Tula, Fiorelli, Suzy Smith.....just some of the names that come to mind. Us women have been known to buy handbags for ourselves so it would not raise suspicion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement