Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest phone credit in dublin

Options
  • 11-10-2009 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi guys

Got 20 euro credit for 19 quid today!!!! I could not believe it. It is in the XL stop and shop located on wellington quay/parliment street. It is for Vodafone/o2 and meteor. Then was told they selling 2 galaxy bars for 1 euro so I got them with the euro :D

In my local shop it is 21 euro so will defo be going back there for it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Yeah I saw that offer on in that shop a few days back. Excellent value IMO- the shop is willing to give up €1 of their commission on selling the credit in order to get people in to buy other things. Nice to see some cut throat competition :p

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭irishneady

yes I am starting to tighten the belt big time so will defo be going back there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

At Tesco - buy €10 or more credit abd get same amount for free (Tesco Network Only). Free credit only kicks in after the paid for stuff has run out it expires after 30 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Sock Monster

I normally buy my credit in Boots, you get 4 points per euro onto your "Advantage Card" so this equals 80c

Sometimes during the year they give money off coupons like Eur7.50 off No. 7 etc. So on a few occasions I've bought my credit and walked away with a cleanser for like 70c.

It's probably a girl thing !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

Vodafone - top up by 30 euro online and get 6 euro extra credit.
    Nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

I normally buy my credit in Boots, you get 4 points per euro onto your "Advantage Card" so this equals 80c
    Can you get it at any till at all? Never knew Boots sold credit.

Advertisement