Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tongue piercing?

Options
  • 11-10-2009 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hey, I'm sorry if this is a duplicate thread but I'm thinking of my tongue pierced and I've got a few questions ... Where's a good place to get it done in Dublin? I heard snakebite's the best but on their website it says its €55, its a bit explensive for me but is that what other places charge? And I'm 16, do I need ID or parents permission (anywhere that doesnt ask for that?:p)

any like general information would be great too :)

thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i wouldn't skip a place just due to the price, 55 or thereabouts is the going rate anyway. You have to be 18 i believe to get your tongue pierced also, it's a self imposed rule any decent place puts on themselves since it's such a potentially dangerous piercing if you don't follow after care to the letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

As far as I know you can get your tongue pierced in Snakebite once you're 16 and you've a parent with you, but I am open to correction.

Advertisement