Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transition yera programmes

Options
  • 11-10-2009 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Ok so I kind of want to know two things:

1.What is your school offering in TY? Like new languages, archaeolgy,film making, forensics....etc

2. Do you know any TY programmes being run by any of the universities/organisations? ie like the one being run by RCSI, Womens Engineering Insitute, UCD?

So for the first question I can answer. My school is basically offering nothing.
      We went to Carlingford German exchange, none for the other languages. Russian, which is only on for 10 weeks, so we only get to learn hello,my name is, goodbye. Sign language for 4 weeks. Filmmaking Personal Development (basically if having a magazine read to you was a class. Its all about make up and "men are stupid,aren't they girls")

*argh I spelt year wrong in the title, can someone fix that?

Advertisement