Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting site on google

Options
  • 11-10-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hi, Im trying to get my site on google. I added it to https://www.google.com/webmasters about 3 weeks ago. It says that it has been verified and indexed. When I queried it, I went through all the results and there is no sign of it.

Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong or how I go about getting it on google? Thanks

Comments

Look at Google's webmaster tools to help you ensure you've got your strategy right. Google is interested in the quality of your content (semantic layout with optimised keyword density) and the importance of your content (the number of quality inbound links).

Analyse your content and build inbound links using link directories, social networking, blogging, etc. It's hard work but it does provide the results.

Alternatively an SEO company can do it for you, but it costs a bomb, because it is labour intensive.

Advertisement