Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[POLL]: Normal for males to wax there body?

• 11-10-2009 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

A friend of mine *cough* was wondering if it would be normal for him to wax his complete body (chest, legs, arms and pubical hair area LOL).

I think it sounds a little homosexual though, don't you think?

So what you guys think about my friend *cough* getting this done? + Any affordable places this could be done?

Is it normal, be honest? 3 votes

Yes, it's ok aslong as you don't brag.
    0%
    Are you gay?
    0%
    It depends who you are and if your confident enough to not take judgment to heart.
    33%
    robbie_998 1 vote
    Other, please state.
    66%
    DuffIamcharlie 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

I dunno about your arms, legs and pubes.. Why would anyone want to wax their arms?

Don't see much wrong with the chest and back if it's really hairy and making you uncomfortable and self-conscious!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Please read the charter regarding deciding someone's sexuality based on their clothing or style choices. I would included waxing in this. (And have just changed the charter to reflect this.)

By all means, ask for opinions on affordable waxing places, but say something is gay (as if it's a bad thing) like you have is a little childish. (And now against the charter.)

I have closed the poll as it is pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iamcharlie

Other, please state.
    I see somebody was offended. It's fine, I like lesbians. ;D
    I'm kidding yo, lighten up.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Iamcharlie infracted for off-topic posting and arguing a mod decision on-thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

Chest and Back is fine but everywhere else should be left alone!
    Alot of women prefer men with body hair! Its def more manly :p Not so much back hair but chest hair is even fine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iamcharlie

Other, please state.
    janbaby wrote: »
    Chest and Back is fine but everywhere else should be left alone!
    Alot of women prefer men with body hair! Its def more manly :p Not so much back hair but chest hair is even fine.

Hmm, I see. Where would you suggest an affordable place in Dublin for this?

Advertisement