Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice after work drinks

Options
  • 11-10-2009 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hiya,

I just moved to Dublin a year ago and ever since the only places I've visited for a quiet after work pints were the Searsons and Waterloo on Baggot. It's funny, last year this time, they were pretty full on Fridays afternoons, but now they're pretty empty... I guess recession and all...

I'd appreciate some advice on pubs for early evening pints in city centre / trinity area / D4 / D6.

On another note, I went to aldi (Nutgrove) this morning trying to find some oktoberfest stuff. There was nothing... Anyone knows where I can still find some?

Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Not quite your location but the Harbourmaster in the IFSC is 3 euro a drink on Friday evenings

Place is packed on Fridays

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

The Library bar in the Central Hotel is a very civilised place for an early evening pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

dawgie2009 wrote: »
    Hiya,
    On another note, I went to aldi (Nutgrove) this morning trying to find some oktoberfest stuff. There was nothing... Anyone knows where I can still find some?

Cheers.

Dunno where you will find them, ALDI wont have them in stock till next year

Advertisement