Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PORTRAIT PICS

Options
  • 11-10-2009 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭

HI guys im just wondering if anybody has got any portrait's done in Swineline waterford. was thinking of getting 1 done but i dont know anything about swineline or how good there portraits are..

any help would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

jmd's would be way better for portraits compared to swineline and he's in waterford too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

ye i have gotten the tattoos that i have now done off JOE and IAN and i know how good the quality is. but it is just 1 of the lads mentioned swineline to me. I never even knew that there was another tattoo shop in waterford :eek: 1 of the lads said that swineline would be much cheaper but if the quality is much better in jmd's then paying 200 more would be worth it i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

there's a few more, there's also yakuza tattoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

for the portrait i think it has to be jmd's I actually trust joe so much i think i would be stupid to get it done any where else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

Please go with the best tatoo artist you can find, you won't be thinking about the €'s in a few months, years, decades, but you will be looking at your portrait.

• Advertisement
Advertisement