Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

belguim / German beers

Options
  • 11-10-2009 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know any good places up north to get some nice belgian or german beers?

i'm looking for things like tripel karmeliet, leffe blonde anything along them lines
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Gap Wines on the Antrim Road and The Vineyard on the Ormeau Road are Belfast's two best offies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

Might be best to phone ahead.
    The last time i was up in Belfast, i called to both of those premises, and neither had a massive range of Belgian beers :(

Both shops said that they were sold out and that stocks weren't expected for another week or two.

Also, they will be a tad more expensive than sainsbury or tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

The Vineyard has a very good range of English ales, especially the Sam smith range. Not to sure if there was a whole lot more than you would find in Redmonds or drink in Dublin

Advertisement