Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

Looking for some producers in Dublin.

• 10-10-2009 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ Iamcharlie

I am looking for some producers in Dublin, who would be willing to help me create my demo (2-3 songs). Who can create Hip-Hop/RnB beats.

Paying for this service obviously.

If you think you can do this, hit me up with a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Just some more info;
    I am planning on recording some songs. I am looking to start from scratch. If you have some beats made, show me some samples. I am a good songwriter. I can work with alot of different styles and have awesome flows (not bragging)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ Iamcharlie

Thanks too all the people who PM'd me.
    Replied back to you all, but kinda curious if you guys could do a Hip-Hop joint? (song) lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭ DamagedTrax

just doin that upload for you now.

check your PM in a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ Iamcharlie

Ok sweet, hows your set up?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ DIRTY69

PM'd you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ dav nagle

Are you still stuck for a hip hop producer? Because you seem like a time waister to me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement