Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken

Options
  • 10-10-2009 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭

Take a look at this. Some of the photos are class. I'm assuming they're real because no-one has managed to debunk them yet. Haven't heard anything about it anyway.
    My favourite one is 'Freddy Jackson',the soldier fella who edged his way into a group photo of soldiers even though he'd been dead for a good while. Top bloke. :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

Pretty cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Stumbled upon this awhile ago-fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feelio

good photos ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

That was a good read tbh! would love to see 21st century photos that havent been debunked yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭bubbles747

we need to find out what the old cameras had that the new ones dont!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

A great site, with some good pictures. The double exposure kind were really common when cameras were primitive, I reckon it was easier to fool people with that stuff. But some of the newer ones are really interesting, particularly with the associated back stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Really good photos.... Hard to come up with a plausable answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

bubbles747 wrote: »
    we need to find out what the old cameras had that the new ones dont!:rolleyes:

Film?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

What I found interesting were the photos that got tested by experts who said they werent tampered with or showed any physical defects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭discostick12

Remember looking at these awhile ago, found them so interesting!
    Thanks for posting them up good to re look :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement