Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good piercer in Galway or Dublin please

Options
  • 10-10-2009 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey everyone,
    Can any of you recommend a good shop in Dublin or Galway (pref Galway) to get a daith or rook piercing?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 VintageKitten

Ok it's between Metal works in Galway or Snakebite in Dublin - any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

where is closer to you?

Well I live in Galway now so it'd be Metal Works! But, having lived in Dublin for 10 years, I'm back and forth there a lot. It sounds obvious, of course do it in Galway and I'd prefer to for follow up etc - but the main concern is to get it done properly y'know? Have you experience with piercing in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Marseepan

Hey there, I'm from Galway and now live in Dublin (opposites much:p) and I would advise you NOT to go to Metalworks in Galway.. I have friends who have had bad experiences in metalworks.. least of all the insanity of the owner. I went to snakebite on friday for a tragus piercing and have nothing but good things to say about them; professional, sound, clean, informed..the list goes on! I know people will have other opinions about metalworks and may be more informed than I, but I would recommend snakebite from personal experience :D

Hope that helps!

Thanks Marseepan, that does help. I was edging towards Snakebite so you've pretty much confirmed for me. Thanks :) I'll let you know how it goes!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Kitty k

Metalworks is closed ...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Metalworks in Dublin is closed, but is the same true of the Galway one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Kitty k

Yep it closed in June ..

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

I'm looking for a piercer in Galway, the only place I knew was metalworks but alas it is no more. I know there's a place on prospect hill, but I've heard it's a bit dodge.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Owldshtok

xo.mary wrote: »
    I'm looking for a piercer in Galway, the only place I knew was metalworks but alas it is no more. I know there's a place on prospect hill, but I've heard it's a bit dodge.

In Galway try here <snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

place on prospect hill is good, have only heard bad stuff about other places in galway

Advertisement